Jennifer Saunders battles breast cancer
Beloved British comedy actress, Jennifer Saunders, fought a nine month battle with breast cancer after being diagnosed in late 2009. Only revealing her ordeal to close friends and family, the actress is now in remission and has been given the all clear.
A recent report by Cancer Research UK states that a devastating 1 in 3 people in the UK are directly affected by cancer, with more than 5,000 people diagnosed every week.
If cancer strikes, Private Health Insurance offers you a reassurance that the NHS can’t always provide. With health insurance you will have access to:
- rapid examination, diagnosis and treatments
- new drugs and advanced treatments, even not yet widely available
- specialist treatment units for breast, bowel and gynaecological cancers
- the UK's leading specialist consultants
- extensive cover for eligible heart and cancer conditions
BestMedicalCover specialise in health insurance and search most of the leading insurance providers to help you find the right cover at an affordable price, making the complicated process of choosing a policy for you – simple.